This is a simple directory listing script for IIS, using ASP.
- Custom CSS for each folder, if available It reads a css directory and if there is a .css file with the requested directory name, it will include a <style> tag for it. For example, if the requested directory listing is forms, it will create a style tag for css/forms.css.
- Single instance One copy of this code can reside at the top of a directory tree and allow navigation throughout sub folders.
- Drag and drop content posting The administrator or person who is posting content can drag and drop the files using Windows Explorer, without modifying the script, or asking for help. New content will be displayed as copied.
- Hidden aware Hidden directories and files aren’t listed, so content can be placed on the server, but not displayed. This includes files named with a leading underscore which are usually not content.
- Sample CSS A sample CSS file is included
Base CSS file
Name this file style.css and place it in the css directory. You may add additional CSS files for each page. The CSS filenames are case-insensitive.